Making sub accounts in ING Direct are great for organizing your savings goals. I remember the first time I tried to make one I was scared I was creating a completely different account that I would have to log in separately to see. Now I know it’s not that way.
Watch this video to see how to create a sub account or read the instructions below it.
- From the my accounts page, after you log in, click Open An Account
- Where it says Orange Savings Account click on Open Now
- Select what type of savings account you want to make (ex. joint, living trust, etc.)
- Give it a nickname, select which account you want to fund it from, and how much you want to transfer to it
- Read and agree to the disclosures and then click open account
That’s all there is to it. Creating a sub account allows you to see yourself get closer to your goals. Sign up for an ING Savings Account