It’s time for another giveaway. This time it’s a very useful tool for all of the brides/grooms to be.
Let me first tell you a story about entrepreneurialism at it’s finest. Alex is the founder of Marrily.com, an online wedding planner site, and to start Marrily.com he quit his stable job last year to build it up. He spent the last 7 months going full time on Marrily with the goal of building a nice and solid product to help people stay happy. He has worked with several wedding planners during the time and the response has been very positive. His hope is that through Marrily, he can both fulfill his own entrepreneurial goal and help people at the same time.
Marrily is an all in one online wedding planner to help you with your wedding. Here’s why it’s so great:
- Great way to manage Guests, track RSVPs and Gifts
- Awesome seating arrangement tools using drag-and-drop, which will be helpful for your last minute seating planning.
- Ceremony and Reception Checklists to get new couples started
- Plan unlimited number of events
- Invite your significant other, friends, family members, or even your wedding planner to share Marrily with you, but you can limit them to see just the right sections (no other competitive services are offering this)
- Track your expenses, vendor contacts, and appointments with reminders, all in one place
Marrily truly is the best online wedding planner I’ve come across. I’m going…I mean my fiancée is going to be using Marrily to help plan our wedding.
The really great part about it is that it doesn’t have to just be for weddings. You can also use it for other events you may be planning.
The cost is only $12.79 per month but you can get a discount for buying 3 or 6 months at a time.
With that price you will receive direct customer support from the owner via inline direct chat, email, twitter, and phone. That right there shows that Alex believes in his company. On the main page when you get into the planner it says right there “Need Help?” and it gives his number.
This will save me (my fiancée) so much time with planning that it is well worth the cost.
Now to help you out Marrily has offered 3 lifetime membership codes to Marrily.com. That’s right, LIFETIME. The value of this isn’t even calculable, but it’s a lot. This is a great gift for all of those brides to be out there, so if you know someone out there that could use this then enter to win. The code can be given to someone else.
To enter all you have to do is leave a comment. Perhaps say how this would help you, or perhaps a question that you may have about Marrily, but it’s not required.
For extra entries:
- 1 entry for subscribing to Financially Poor via RSS
- 1 entry for subscribing to the weekly Financially Poor Newsletter
- 1 entry for signing up for my Financial Freedom eCourse
- 1 entry for Liking my Facebook Page\
- 1 entry for tweeting: Win a free lifetime membership to Marrily.com @FinanciallyPoor http://bit.ly/epjFPA
All of those can only be done once so a max of 5 entries per person. Let me know in the comments what you did.
If you already did one of those just let me know in the comments.
This giveaway is available to everyone and will close on Friday, Dec 17th at 11:59pm EST. The winners will be selected by Random.org and contacted over the weekend. They have 48 hrs to respond.
I have received a free membership of my own. My opinion is my own and can’t be bought. I truly believe that Marrily will help a lot of people out there and is a great product.